Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:26 25th Jul, 2017
HMD To Unveil Flagship Nokia 8 On August 16
The phone will feature latest Snapdragon chipset and Zeiss optics.
HMD is still struggling with the distribution logistics of the Nokia 3, 5 and 6. In many countries including India, Nokia phones are still not easily available. This however hasn't stopped the Finnish company to prepare for its flagship handset release.
According to TheVerge, HMD has started sending out media invites for its London event on August 16th. Thanks to the recent leaks, we already know that the Nokia 8 is due an official reveal.
The rumour has it that the phone has a dual-camera setup. It will also feature Carl Zeiss optics. Other speculations suggest at a 5.3-inch screen, Snapdragon 835 chipset, and up to 6 GB of RAM.
TAGS: Nokia 8
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000