12:19 27th Jul, 2017
You Can Now Test iOS 11 Third Public Beta
We recommend you to install the betas only on a secondary device.
Yesterday, Apple has rolled out the third public beta of iOS 11 so that non-developers can download and test the new operating system before the launch, to be held in fall. This third public beta, according to MacRumours.com, corresponds to the fourth developer beta, and people who have signed up for Apple’s beta testing program will receive the update over-the-air.
Well, if you are looking forward to test it out, you can join the beta testing program as well, by simply signing up on Apple’s beta testing website. However, we recommend you to install or try out Beta updates only on a secondary device, as many-a-times, these software are not stable and include many bugs. You wouldn’t want them on your primary device.
The new iOS beta comes with the much-desired swipe feature for clearing Notifications on the Lock screen. It also brings in several design changes to the operating system and has a customizable, redesigned Control Centre. Along with this, Siri seems to be more smarter, and has a more natural voice.
Other features, according to MacRumours, include person-to-person Apple Pay in Messages, Searchable handwriting in Notes, Document scanning, and Sharing Playlists with your friends via Music. Also, iOS now has a new ‘Files’ app to improve file management on iOS devices. Now, it is said that photos and videos would take up less space, iMessages can be stored on iCloud, and App Store is totally revamped.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000