11:04 02nd Aug, 2017
Microsoft Announces Surface Plus Program For Customers And Businesses
This program allows customers to purchase a Surface device with a low monthly payment plan.
Microsoft Surface is always known for its high end features and not-a-friendly price tag. But, the tech giant has planned to set things right and make it easier for aspiring customers to purchase ‘Surface’ devices.
The new ‘Surface Plus’ and ‘Surface Plus for Business’ financing options have been announced by Microsoft on its official blog, further claiming that they have been designed to help people and businesses take advantage of power of Surface.
According to the blog post, the Surface Plus plan allows customers to purchase a Surface device with an easy, 24 month payment plan at 0 % APR. Also, it allows customers to upgrade to the latest Surface after using the device for 18 months, with a condition that the customer should return the functional device to Microsoft in good condition.
On the other hand, the ‘Surface Plus for Business’ allows companies to add as many devices as they want into a single agreement. It also allows customers to finance a 55 inch Surface Hub along with the new Surface Pro, Surface Laptop, Surface Book, and Surface Studio. The company, jointly with Klarna, offers businesses to choose from 18, 24, or 30 month financing options.
However, this program is said to be currently available only in the US, and we may have to wait for a while before it arrives in India. Well, if you are a big fan of Microsoft Surface devices, and have been wanting to purchase one, but its price tag hindered you, then we recommend you to check out more about the new finance options by Microsoft, on its recent blog post.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000